Google Adsense Ads

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

DOLPHIN WATCHING TOUR - Puerto Princesa Palawan, Philippines Photos

Seeing the Port of Palawan as we ride our "foso" or boat for our dolphin watching tour.
Some of the rare close up shots of these lovely dolphins.
They move swift and fast that shots like these are rare!
These dolphins move so close to our "foso" or boat that we can almost touch them.
These school of dolphins move in packs that its magical just watching them.
We were lucky we saw some whales with the dolphins. We saw this "short-finned pilot whale".
These are some of the dolphins we saw.  "Fraser's dolphin".
"Pantropical spotted dolphin"
"Long-snouted spinner dolphin"



See more of my Puerto Princesa Palawan blog.




2 comments:

  1. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. peru jungle tours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. Salkantay Trek

    ReplyDelete