Google Adsense Ads

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas 2017 Rendezvous - Holiday Inn Manila Galleria

Hello everyone!  First of all I would like to greet everyone a warm Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  I know its been a very long time since I last posted my blog.  I got caught up in what you call “stage-mom-fever”.  Stage-mom-fever is what I refer to myself when one cannot stop tagging along one’s child whether in or outside school.  I guess I’m those guilty moms who do that.  So in the spirit of Christmas, I took this chance to spend some time with my family and have a little family-time-rendezvous.

I took time out and plan a little and spend a little more than I should.  Most of the time, I would have booked only deluxe rooms in local hotels thinking that we’d just sleep in it for one night and then leave.  But then again I said to myself, maybe I’d change my plan for once.  Instead I booked a one bedroom suite at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria for 3 consecutive nights.  We had such as a stressful year that we would like to enjoy our stay for once.  So I do hope it’ll be the outcome that we expect. 

Holiday Inn Manila Galleria sits at the heart of Ortigas. Within reach of Robinson’s Galleria and a few minutes walk or drive to The Podium or SM megamall.  It is conveniently located to the places where you can enjoy to your hearts content.

our key cards
I won’t dwell anymore on little chit chats, I’m excited to share to you our one bedroom suite accommodation.  I’m sure you want to know what it looks like.  Though the hotel itself is not that new compared to other hotels but the spaciousness and cleanliness did not fall far behind.  We were assigned room 607.  The room consist of a partitioned room with king size bed, flat screen tv, sofa, coffee table and a study table.  Behind the partitioned room is a small living room and a small dining area.  Near the dining area is where the bathroom area can be found together with the closet.
 
One bedroom suite room 607
 
Our king size bed inside a partitioned room
Our mini sala and flats screen tv inside the room

Left: Living area,     Right: Dining Area
mini coffee, tea bar
complimentary water, coffee, tea excluding snacks,chips and noodles
 
still if you can't resist, here's the pricelist
mini refrigerator drinks

Left Door: Adjacent door to another room, Open doorway: Leads to the bathroom, Right Door: Main door

Open doorway leads to the bathroom at the left and closet to the right
Our closet during our stay
 
The bathroom
water closet and bathtub
built-in water basin, dryer and toiletries
Holiday Inn Manila Galleria toiletries
 
Thus, starts our family-rest-rendezvous-adventure.  My kid loves the spaciousness of the room, lots of room to dump things on!  Oh my my... But nevertheless, I never regretted booking this suite.

Oh before I forget, Wifi is really good.  And IHG Rewards Club members are most welcome, you can enjoy and earn points at the same time.

See you in my next blog...



Holiday Inn Manila Galleria
Address:   One Asian Development Bank Avenue, Ortigas Center, 1665 Pasig City
Tel No:   +63-2-633-7111
Fax No:   +63-2-633-9966
website:   www.holiday-inn.com/higalleria
                 www.holiday-inn.com/himanila


No comments:

Post a Comment