As promised from my Disneyland Amusement Park Experience blog, here is Disneyland's Fantasyland - Royal Banquet Hall. This dining hall serves up international food in four (4) "quick-service-kitchens"; fit for any Asian guests' food choices.
The Four (4) Quick-Service-Kitchens are:
- Kettle - serves curries and stews and specialty rice dishes.
- Dim Sum - serves Chinese steam dim sum and rice.
- Sushi - serves Japanese sushi and tempura.
- Grill - serves American grills like sausages, satays and steaks.
|Dim Sum Kitchen|
|Full view of the Royal Banquet Hall's Kitchens|
Aside from the kitchens, the Royal Banquet Hall features statues of the famous Disney Princesses and their Princes dancing among their banners and shields and sweeping archways.
Princess Aurora and Prince Philip of the fairytale Sleeping Beauty
|Princess Aurora and Prince Philip of Sleeping Beauty up close|
|Princess Aurora and Prince Philip is dancing beneath this medieval ceiling light decor.|
|The Magnificent Hallway|
This Magnificent hallway leading to the kitchens is really so awesome that we were transported back to the medieval period of royalty; with its high-beamed ceilings, banners and intricate carvings contribute to the authenticity of the castle atmosphere.
Beauty and the Beast
|Beauty and the Beast up close|
|Beauty and the Beast statue amidst the diners|
|Dinner hall with its lavish lighting decor, lamps and windows all seem so surreal!|
Cinderella and Prince Charming
|Cinderella and Prince Charming up close|
|Shields, armours, banners with their respective crests|
|Royal archways of old medieval times|
Some more of the banquet hall's features
|Other archway structures inside the banquet hall|
|Intricate and detailed carvings on the pillars|
|Coat of Arms?|
|Classic cartoon favorites, painted on the wall.|
This restaurant is a Disney Princess Storybook dining experience, where one feel like royalty in this medieval-themed dining hall. With its high beamed ceiling, decorative leaded-glass windows, sweeping archways, sheilds, armours and banners with their respective coat-of-arms and crests, contribute all the more to the authentic castle atmosphere. Indeed it's a "Royal Dining Experience"!
Check out my other posts:
- Disneyland Hotel's "Enchanted Garden Restaurant"
- Disneyland Hotel - The Hotel of Magic and Fantasy
- Disneyland Hotel's Gift Shop, Salon and Bathroom
- Disneyland Hotel's Garden
- Disneyland Amusement Park
- Disneyland Amusement Park Experience
- Ocean Park Hong Kong
- Ocean Park Hong Kong - Ocean Theatre's Dolphin Show
- Ocean Park Hong Kong - The Grand Aquarium
- Experience Hong Kong All Over Again (2011)
- Most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Disney's Hollywood Hotel
- Disney's Hollywood Hotel's Chef Mickey Restaurant
- Disney's Hollywood Hotel's Guests Room Accommodation
- Disney's Hollywood Hotel's Guests Room's Bathroom
Hong Kong Related link: