Google Adsense Ads

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Money Tree in the Metro

Have you ever seen a tree that literally have money hanging on it?  How we have wish one way or the other that we could have this kind of tree growing in our backyard and all of our financial problems would just vanish into thin air?

Well, I saw this one-of-a-kind money tree.  You judge for yourself... =)

International Money Tree?

Where else do you think I saw this money tree, as I call it?  In the most unexpected place of all.  On one of the desktop of Mercury Drug Store at Glorietta 4 Mall in Makati.  

Below is the exact address:
Mercury Drug
Makati Ayala Center Glorietta 4
G/F Glorietta 4
Ayala Center
Makati City

Mercury Drug Store at Glorietta 4
As a previous collector of foreign currencies and I still have my collection with me;  I got excited when I see this.  I said it's worth featuring this in my blog.  I'm not ashamed to say that I got tempted in asking for the whole tree for myself. ;)  Then luckily, I got to my senses and ask the lady in the counter why they have that on their desktop instead.  Guess what's the answer?  For "luck" of course.

Maybe we can make our own money, but there's only one problem.  I think it will not last a day without somebody plucking whatever currency they can hold on to.





No comments:

Post a Comment