Don't have the time... tired of long trips... hate long travels... don't know what to do... or whatever reason it is you have... the question basically is where to have an affordable, fun, near and fancy place to have your Easter Sunday? Dusit Thani Manila is your answer!
Every year Dusit Thani Manila (located in Ayala Center, Makati near Glorietta Mall) have Easter Sunday celebrations for all to enjoy. Unlike other hotels which requires you to stay overnight; at Dusit Thani Manila, whether you're a guest at the hotel or not you are welcomed to join. That's the best part of all! No outcast so to speak! =) You only have to pay a fee for the ticket and it's quiet affordable too, compared to other hotels.
This year on April 24, 2011 at 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dusit Thani Manila's Easter Sunday theme celebration is "Dusit Wonderland". For only P550.00 a ticket, it can admit 1 child and 1 adult. And if you still need more passes for other adults, you only need to pay P150.00 per adult. They usually held it at the Grand ballroom of the hotel. I don't say that every year it will be the same fee, but you can call them up at 63(2) 238-8888 for inquiries.
Dusit Wonderland lets you visit:
- Yummy Land - choices of food booths to choose from
- Discovery Land - mad science activity for kids to explore, learn & expand their horizon
- Art Land - art activity where kids showcase their artistic talent through coloring
- Wizard Land - up close magic interaction with a magician for that "awe-spiring" magic trick
|Discovery Land's mad science activity that keep children coming back for more!|
|The SLIME souvenir|
|Water typhoon (creates swirling water when turns upside down)|
Discovery Land really worked its magic toward the children! Every kid loved it!
|Art Land had its own magic too, perfect for our little artists!|
- Egg hunt
- Magic show
- Acrobat show
- Interactive on stage game for kids
|Egg Hunt for kids|
The egg hunt activity includes kids of different ages. If your kid is still young and can't hunt on his/her own, it's best to accompany them in case you're the smallest in the group or you might not get anything at all. You can only try this activity once. Once you don't get anything, you're kid might finish empty handed. It's a matter of careful observation & planning.
Another thing to note, before going, inquire what they have in store for kids. Because they have a costume contest for the kids, that whoever wins best costume will get a prize. I always forgot to ask about this contest, and everytime we arrive, I always tell myself... "told you so, you forgot to ask again..." Don't let it happen to you though. =)
Check out my other posts:
- Dusit Thani Manila
- Dusit Thani Manila - Deluxe Room Accommodation
- Dusit Thani Manila's Room Amenities - Television, Minibar, Luggage Rack, Working Desk and Mirror
- Dusit Thani Manila's Deluxe Room Accommodation - Bathroom
- Dusit Thani Manila - Recreation (Devarana Spa)
- Dusit Thani Manila - Recreation (DFit Fitness Centre & Outdoor Swimming Pool)
- Basix - Dusit Thani's International Buffet Restaurant