On our usual quest for good food, we wandered around on our second day in Vietnam. We set our target on where to eat for dinner. Walking along Ho Chi Minh City was quiet refreshing. The common transportation of motorcycle is always a must see on the roads. Flocks of motorcycles waiting for the stop light to turn green is a sight to behold. We continued our journey through the peaceful streets of Ho Chi Minh just by walking around. Our foot finally set us to Vincom Center.
|Vincom Center (171 Dong Khoi, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam)|
Vincom Center, a large mall in Ho Chi Minh City; standing tall among its surroundings, almost dwarfs everything around it. Its glass paneled-modern structure speaks volume of its contemporary interior. Stepping indoors makes you feel luxurious. Luxury brands like Armani, Jimmy Choo, FCUK to name a few. Other famous entities like Aldo, Bata, Braun Buffel, Charles & Keith, Pedro, Pierre Cardin, Bonia, Armani Cafe, BreadTalk, Highland Coffee, Kichi Kichi, Mochi Sweets, BUD's Ice Cream, Fanny Ice Cream, Carl's Jr. and a lot more can be found in this shopping center. Truly, a shopaholic haven!
Below are some of these entities:
|Mochi Sweets, a Japanese cake made from glutinous rice flour, extraction of fruits, kidney bean and cream.|
|Car's Jr., an American fast food burger outlet|
|Facade of one of the restaurants inside the mall.|
|Kichi-Kichi, a sit-down hot pot restaurant.|
Kichi-Kichi, upon paying a fixed amount; one is lead to a table with its revolving conveyor of over 100 selected items to choose from. From meat to seafood to vegetables to name some. This hotpot buffet also offers sushi and snack buffet including fruits. It's really eating to your hearts content. I know I was happy and fulfilled when we finished!
|Fixed price of your choice|
|Sushi and Snack buffet section|
Below are photos of the revolving conveyor with choices of food to choose from:
|Beef wrapped Enoki mushroom|
|Stuffed crab shell|
The freedom of choice to choose our food and cook it in hotpot style; can't really ask for a more healthy dinner. It was a dining experience worth relishing!
Check out my other post:
- Vietnam - The Land to Discover
- Vietnam's Airport - Tan Son Nhat International Terminal
- Vietnam's Blue Diamond Hotel
- Know Vietnam's Currency
- Blue Diamond Hotel's Room Accommodation - Vietnam
- Blue Diamond Hotel Room Accommodation's Mini Bar - Vietnam
- Blue Diamond Hotel's Restaurant - Vietnam
- Blue Diamond Hotel's Guide Book - Vietnam
- Pho 24 Restaurant with Menu - Vietnam
- Nha Hang Ngon Restaurant - Vietnam
- Nha Hang Ngon Restaurant Menu in Vietnam PART I
- Nha Hang Ngon Restaurant Menu in Vietnam PART II
- Barbecue Garden Quan Nuong - Vietnam
- Our Food Choices at Barbecue Garden Quan Nuong - Vietnam
- Barbecue Garden Quan Nuong Menu in Vietnam Part I
- Barbecue Garden Quan Nuong Menu in Vietnam Part II