Google Adsense Ads

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Blue Diamond Hotel Room Accommodation's Mini Bar - Vietnam

Blue Diamond Hotel room accommodation's mini bar, has simple contents; nothing really flamboyant but more on the necessity of the occupants.

DSCF2609- A
The room's closet with safety deposit box and mini bar below

As I have written in my previous blog, the room's closet is really very small on top of that it is also occupied by the safety deposit box and mini bar.

DSC02473- A

DSCF2619- A

The mini bar contents are as follows:
  • 1 mineral water 1.5L - La Vie
  • 2 mineral water 0.5L - La Vie
  • 2 green tea
  • 2 beer - Heineken
  • 2 soda - Pepsi
  • 2 soda - Seven Up
  • 2 energy drink - Red Bull

I don't know why I always love to look at the mini bar even if I don't usually touch them.  Maybe because it's off limits but nice to look at?  Whatever the reason, I always had fun looking through the mini bar.

Truthfully, it's not that I'm telling you not to drink what's inside the mini bar, but when you go outside, just along the road you can already buy most of what's in the mini bar.  At a lower price.  But of course it's anyone's choice.






No comments:

Post a Comment