Blue Diamond Hotel room accommodation's mini bar, has simple contents; nothing really flamboyant but more on the necessity of the occupants.
The room's closet with safety deposit box and mini bar below
As I have written in my previous blog, the room's closet is really very small on top of that it is also occupied by the safety deposit box and mini bar.
The mini bar contents are as follows:
- 1 mineral water 1.5L - La Vie
- 2 mineral water 0.5L - La Vie
- 2 green tea
- 2 beer - Heineken
- 2 soda - Pepsi
- 2 soda - Seven Up
- 2 energy drink - Red Bull
I don't know why I always love to look at the mini bar even if I don't usually touch them. Maybe because it's off limits but nice to look at? Whatever the reason, I always had fun looking through the mini bar.
Truthfully, it's not that I'm telling you not to drink what's inside the mini bar, but when you go outside, just along the road you can already buy most of what's in the mini bar. At a lower price. But of course it's anyone's choice.
Check out my other post:
- Vietnam - The Land to Discover
- Vietnam's Airport - Tan Son Nhat International Terminal
- Vietnam's Blue Diamond Hotel
- Know Vietnam's Currency
- Blue Diamond Hotel's Room Accommodation - Vietnam
- Blue Diamond Hotel's Restaurant - Vietnam
- Pho 24 Restaurant with Menu - Vietnam
- Nha Hang Ngon Restaurant - Vietnam
- Nha Hang Ngon Restaurant Menu in Vietnam PART I
- Nha Hang Ngon Restaurant Menu in Vietnam PART II
- Kichi Kichi at Vincom Center in Vietnam
- Barbecue Garden Quan Nuong - Vietnam
- Our Food Choices at Barbecue Garden Quan Nuong - Vietnam
- Barbecue Garden Quan Nuong Menu in Vietnam Part I
- Barbecue Garden Quan Nuong Menu in Vietnam Part II